IKO level 1 / level 2 / level 3
The perfect course whether you are a beginner or you need to refresh your skills.
You can start from the first IKO level, combine IKO level 1 and 2 or choose 3 day beginner full course which include all these levels.
IKO level 1: Basic Kite Course
The first step for beginners. Students learn all basic skills and knowledge of kitesurfing with a qualified instructor. You
will reach the level where you can fly the kite independently. Course Duration: 4 hours in group (usually 2 people) or 3 hours private/1 day, 6400 PHP.
- Wind directions and conditions for kiting
- Learn how to choose correct gear
- Set up the Kite
- Know the use of safety systems
- Pilot the kite (without board) in shallow water
- Kite control
- Re-launching kite in the water
- Bodydrag downwind
- Launch and land the kite to an assistant and as an
- International communication signals
IKO level 2: Kite Control Course
This intermediate course will improve your skills to point where we introduce you to the board. Course Duration: 4 hours in group (usually 2 people) or 3 hours private/1 day, 6400 PHP.
- Bodydrag downwind and upwind
- Water re-launch the kite
- Self- rescue
- Board introduction
- Theory of water start and initial attempts
IKO level 3: Water Starts Course
This course will improve your board starts and start doing longer rides. Course Duration: 4 hours in group (usually 2 people) or 3 hours private/1 day, 6400 PHP.
- Water start practice
- Board Control
- Control the riding speed by edging
- The right of way rules